Price And Quantity
- 2000 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 100kg Kilograms
- 3 Years
- 366.4 Kilograms (kg)
- Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs
- Medicine Grade
- Rilpivirine hydrochloride is a hydrochloride obtained by reaction of rilpivirine with one equivalent of hydrochloric acid. Used for treatment of HIV
- Dry Place
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
Product DescriptionRilpivirine is non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) which is used for the treatment of HIV-1 infections in treatment-naive patients. It is a diarylpyrimidine derivative.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
We are exporting in the countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Morocco, Panama, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen.