Price And Quantity
- 3000 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 100kg Kilograms
- Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs
- Etravirine is a nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor used in combination with other agents in the therapy of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Etravirine has been associated with transient serum aminotransferase elevations and with hypersensitivity reactions that can be associated with liver injury including acute liver failure
- Medicine Grade
- 435.3 Kilograms (kg)
- 3 Years
- Dry Place
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Product Description. Etravirine is a nonnucleoside used in combination with other agents in the therapy of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Enter Buying Requirement Details
We are exporting in the countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Morocco, Panama, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen.